Lunch and Learn: A Diversity Roadmap to Successful Recruitment
An online event organised by OutBritain & OutScotland
Tickets – Free
Pitfalls and Possibilities in Recruiting Inclusively and Diversely
A Roadmap to Successful Recruitment
About this event
How do you design a Roadmap to Successful Recruitment?
What are the pitfalls and possibilities in recruiting inclusively and diversely?
This online session will look at the various stages of the recruitment lifecycle. We will explore
- the different stages during the recruitment lifecycle
- identify some of the pitfalls and possibilities at each stage
- highlight areas where bias occurs
- provide illustrations of bias
- look beyond the hiring process to consider aspects of bias throughout the recruitment / employee lifecycle
During the session we will explain
- how every day our brains make incredibly quick assessments and judgments of people and situations without us realising.
- covering how people are unaware of these views and opinions, and
- the lack of awareness of their full impact and implications.
Presented by Paul Skovron, 3In Consulting Ltd.
Tickets are available to book via Eventbrite click here
To learn more about 3In Consulting click on this link.
Click here to check out our Recruitment Cost Calulator to reveal the true cost to your organisation.
About OUTBRITAIN & OUTSCOTLAND
OutBritain and OutScotland are the UK’s First LGBT+ Chamber’s of Commerce:
Connecting, supporting and growing the UK LGBT+ business community, and uniting it with the rest of the world.
Achieving economic parity is a vital step in any equality movement. OutBritain and OutScotland are bringing a greater focus to the value of diversity in procurement and supplier management in the UK.
They are introducing a tried and trusted approach to the UK market – one that has already benefitted many LGBT+ people, LGBT+ owned businesses, and their allies, all over the world.